"The mission of Communities In Schools of Laurens County, Inc. is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life."
We believe that every child needs and deserves:
- a healthy start and a healthy future
- a safe place to learn and grow
- a one on one relationship with a caring adult
- a marketable skill to use upon graduation
- a chance to give back to peers and community
CIS of Laurens County Core Values:
- Accountability – we accept responsibility for our actions and bear the consequences willingly.
- Stewardship – we dedicate ourselves to the responsible management of the economic and human resources entrusted to us.
- Partnership – we value the necessity of sharing ideas and collaborating with those who serve children, families and our community.
- Integrity – we cultivate honor and virtue in every aspect of our organization and our community.
- Respect – we embrace diverse cultures and ideas and the uniqueness of all individuals.
- Excellence – we set high standards in the programs we implement and the services we provide.
CIS of Laurens County Key Programming Principles:
- Communities In Schools of Laurens County will keep the mission and five basics at the forefront of all programming decisions.
- Communities In Schools of Laurens County will ensure that all students serve understand the organization and have the ability to articulate the services provided.
- Communities In Schools of Laurens County will ensure quality Level 1 and Level 2 services by providing site coordinators at all school sites.
CIS of Laurens County recognizes the value of the parents and children that we serve and we strive to instill in our students courage, integrity, selflessness, respect and responsibility.
Copyright 2007 | Web Design by Matt Moseley
Communities In Schools of Laurens County, Inc.
300 North Elm Street | Dublin, GA 31021 | p: (478) 274-0394